Sunday, January 11, 2009

camping! :)

I SURVIVE FROM THE CAMP! :D


wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooo-llllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)


hahaha! yea, i'm back from the camping.
i was so fun fun fun fun fun fun.
but its tiring at the same time.


& i tell you, i reach the summit!
lazy to upload the photos.
but i swear i will uploading it one FINE day.
the photo is like so........... idk what to say.
wellwell, my leg is aching right now of cause.


i want to thank KEEYAN & RONGJUN :)
see your BIGBIG name?
thanks alot man.
and not to forget those who help me alot during the trekking.
like pulling me up & pushing me up the summit.
And of cause some of you, help me carry my bag, providing me chocolate bars & energy bars.
i love you all :)


but although the camp was fun,
there are still some thing which are unpleasant that went on.
like some people which spoilt every one's mood.
bus broke down for 2 times, one on the way. Another on the way back.
how pathetic.
and when the bus broke down, we have to shift to another bus for like 2 times when our legs are aching so much. This is so pathetic!
and then during the camp, we were suppose to cook our own meals, and then i DON'T KNOW who lost our precious gas stove. OUR HOPE OF LIVING WERE GONE.
but hey, we survive right? (LOL)

well okay, since i'm just back from camp.
and i'm like so tired.
i shall not continue blogging.
i want to sleep.
BYEBYE PEOPLE :)

- i want to talk to my hornkey :D

No comments: