Sunday, March 1, 2009

week post

ouhh hohoho.
its been a while since i've blog.
stress is coming.

i have to take all the test that i miss when i'm away in Indonesia! :(
how pathetic.
i still remember the day where i took 3 testes straight.
for goodness sake man.
i hope i can at least pass all.
i didn't even get to take a look at my maths, and i went for the test. -.-

lesson in class is as usual.
sometimes you might just go banging your head in the table cause you simply just dont understand what's going on in the classroom.
especially maths.
i might just go screaming ahead saying
" WHY I DONT UNDERSTAND?"
& sometimes the lesson is sleeply enough for me to sleep with my eyes open.
and i miss my e2, always have jokes in class.
when i'm bored, i will talk to Jasmine :)
Jasmine will be always by my side :D

well, weekends are confirm the boring ones.
although i have all the sleeping time to myself,
but i'm sick!
no mood at all.
and then i dont know for what good reason.
i got an sore throat.
i can hardly sallow my food down my gullet.
it is just pain. -.-
i wonder how am i going to eat tomorrow during recess. o.O

wellwell, anyway.
i fall in love with something :D
tatatata!! :D
it's SHINee



No comments: