Thursday, April 9, 2009

narfar.

hohohohoho.
yesterday's narfar.
i'm so satisfied :D
my standing board jump, 167cm! \^o^/
my incline pull up was 16!
&&&& my shuttle run was 11.8s!!!! \^O^/
my sit ups and sit and reach is always the same.
ohhhhhh, hohohohohohoho
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO.
hahaha, i win belbel for this.

saw that? :D
and my amaths homework was actually very fun :D
lol, only for the log part then.
today saw someone stripping in front of us. ^^
pervertic us.
and mass run was like shit
we walk all way through & in the end ran 6 rounds for punisment.
i think i ran one more extra round X.X(wtd?)
and i had a affair with Hakim today.
we passed letters to each other, haha!

and yays!
good friday tomorrow.

- i want blueberry cheesecake!

  1. JOJO, you dont have to so open on my blog! -.-
  2. keith, thanks for coming by, yea?
  3. hakim, you must mention! okay! :D
  4. jasmine, TAG ME
  5. i just love phoebe! :)

No comments: