Monday, May 25, 2009

Layer.one
Name: Cheng Yee :o
Birth date: May 18 ’94
Birthplace: hospital :)
Singapore Current location: At home, blogging & watching tv. lol.
Singapore Eyes: i am looking at spiderman now. o.o
Height: 145cm and probably stuck there.
Righty or Lefty: Right.
Zodiac Sign: Taurus. Are hard people.

Layer.two
Your heritage: Chinese.
Your weakness: telling something.
Your shoes you wore today: School shoes :D
Your fears: School for now.
Your perfect pizza: Hawaiian. Best stuffssss.
Goal you'd like to achieve: shopping spree?

Layer.three
Your thoughts first waking up: Fuck. Hate school.
Your best physical feature: my eyes. O.O
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's.
Single or group dates: Depends.
Adidas or Nike: Both.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Feel like having ice tea now.. So Ice Tea.
Sweetened Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate.
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino.

Layer.five
Smoke: No! Can't deal with getting cancer.
Sing: Can, but can’t sing well. :D
Take showers daily: Yea. I like [hot] showerrrrs.
Have a crush: No :[
Think you've been in love: No either.
Want to go college: Depends?
Want to get married: Maybe.
Believe in yourself: Eh, yes. *Smiles*
Get motion sickness: Doubtfully yes.
Think you're attractive: No.
Think you're a health freak: Yes.
Get along with your parents: Sometimes.
Like thunderstorms: Sometimes.
Play an instrument: Used to. No talent.

Layer.six - in the past months
Gone to the mall: Yea. :D
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No?
Eaten sushi: Yes. Just yesterday. *OYISHI!*
Been on stage: yea.
Gone skating: Yes.
Made homemade cookies: During the holidays maybe? :D
Dyed your hair: No. i'm natural. :D
Stolen anything: No larr!

Label.seven - ever..
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: HUH?
Been called a tease: No?
Got beaten up: No.

Layer.eight
Age you hoped to be married: Before 30 I guess.
Number and name of children: 2, but i face them everyday. :[
Dream wedding: Too busy to think of that.
How do you want to die: Did not think of this.
Where do you want to attend college: I’ll think of it when time comes.
Dream job: Stay at home and watch tv all day sounds fun.
Country you want to visit: Japan

Layer.nine
Number of drugs taken illegally: 0.
Number of people I could trust with my life: Never count. don’t have to count, anyway.
Number of CDs that I own: 2, i guess
Number of piercings: 2. But i want more, i think :o
Number of tattoos: 0 & i dont want any. Fake is okay :D
Number of times my name's been in the news: None?
Number of scars on my body: Eh a lot, i think.
Number of things in my past that I regret: Too much to count :D

I think i'm crazy. lol.
Grooming class today. Mr. Justin Lim was so funny. Can't forget these moments. Jasmine was laughing crazily beside me. & i was called out to do some demostrations. How 'lucky'.



I intend to watch boys over flowers, but i'm too engross in spiderman. Spiderman is cool enough to be my boyfriend :D, la li lol lol.



Darn,
"class lessons are as per normal." said Mrs. Tan
wtd, i dont want lesson can. i can't face the teachers yet. :[


& pathetic me, i realise i'm on medication for already 2 weeks and 3 days. Just ran out of it. Should get it tomorrow :D


Mummy's calling me to off the comp, and get ready for bed. My sister is still inside the toilet brushing her teeth s-l-o-w-l-y. How can i get to use the toilet?! arladarnit.


i'm sleepy already, good night peeps. ^^

No comments: