Monday, October 26, 2009

24 days.

These 24 days, i thank you. Thanks for everything, my dear. Yes, we're over. & i still can't believe all these is happening in the first place. i can't say i'm actually sad/angry over this. i only know i like you. Infact i love you more than i do. You shouldn't give me fake hopes in the first place, i dont understand why you're upset over matters like this. & i really can't accept this fact. you said you dont want to hurt me anymore, do you still have feelings for me?
For the first time, i felt what heartbroken is like. i guess i'm not strong to hold it. I'm tired of crying, you know. i wanted t pick my feelings up fast, but i guess i still couldn't.
whatever the matter is, people tell me is over.
i told myself, i can live without you. so goodbye my heart, it's over. i can be happy.
BYEBYE! :)
Candy Heart Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: