Saturday, April 12, 2008

sick of life.

earthy, ;(
i'm getting sick of my life.
everyday goes the same thing over and over again.
wake up, go school, study.
and lots of things has happen actually.
mid year coming;
i fought with my mother;
fought with my grandpa too;
RJ KY JJ, fight has just started.
arguments are all over the place.
tears are flowing on everyone's face.
and JJ.
after heard what RJ said,
tears are flowing for you.
yarr, i know u may hate me.
okay, go ahead and hate me.
i wont mind.
after all i treated you as one of my beloved didi before,
i still treat you as my bestie alright! ;D
i hope you could change your attitude towards everyone after this accident. ;)
as for KY, i dont know what happen.
i hope he is still fine. ;)

well, moral of the story is,
everything has it's limits. ;]
okay this is gonna be a long post.
inpost of yesterday's. ;D

well, yesterday morning when i went out of my house,
the weather was still fine. ;]
on the bus with jasmine, elora and suhaila. ;>
isn't it unlucky?
on the bus it rain!
a heavy rain. ;<
okay, when we came down.
the rain was like freaking big.
i saw mdm hua running. ;D

ran to school gate,
can hear suhaila screaming. :)
elora was like 'hugging' me through the rain. o.-
my shoe was totally wet larr.
went for duty with elora.
so suey,
i have to pull the flag.
and the rain was like splashing when i was tying the flag. -.-
i was all drench!
went back class.
and took out shoe.
still feeling eeskish with my socks on.
so i took out my socks. ;D
feel so much better :]
got chocolates treats from amsyar.
thank you amsyar.
i love your chocolates ;]
went to recess without socks.
haha, funny.
the shoe was like wet still,
eeekk.
even we got caught,
majority of the class had no socks on. ;D
and geography,
i laugh again.
morning i was like laughing when pple started to say 'black'
ouhh whatever.
sorry mr low, i dont meant to.
i'm so gonna get this retribution. -.-

ouhh well,
teachers were all shock by this scene larr. X)
funny class.
then reflection.
craps.
i wrote retribution thingy. -.-
i dont know what i wrote in. o.<
haha. lol.

went for the stupid briefing.
i dont wanna go CAN?!
crap.
and the kayaking.
i'm having my holidays overseas during that time.
ouhh god.
i so gonna miss the fun. -.-
howhowhow?!
i dont wanna join the other classes!
darm.

see how it goes than. ;D
biecha.

No comments: