Friday, April 18, 2008

yeayea.

yeayea earthy.
i'm back!
woots.
such a ling time since i've update.
psps.
i'm kinda of busy with studies.
well well,
i will not be up-dating as often nowadays.
maybe hsall wait after exam.
later i'm having speech day.
crap, a waste of time isn't it? ;)
well, i hope i could take photos later on.
that blazer, ouhh!
and i finally brought my cork cork shoe.
cost me a whole in the pocket.
$19.90
but jasmine's is $29.95?
much difference. LOL

can't update this days,
and i have lots of news about myself.
i got an gold finally!
and? what?
i dont rmb. ;D

ouhh, well today i wake up by shocking by my mother.
my mother was like lying to me its 6.45!
i rush like hell until when i came out of the house then i realize its only like then 6.45
wt.
at bus stop saw elora.
on bus with elora alex jasmine norsilah and suhaila ;D
we're almost late man.
how fun. ;D
reach class, read and read.
thanks andy for testing me. ;D
and pearlyn was like down there looking at me,
saying all the craps. -.-
blah blahs.
chinese test.
it was kinda of difficult.
i hope i can at least get an A1 ;D
haha.
and science, mrs kewy didn't came to our class.
left us making the whole lot of noise. ;D
darm ky.
whatever. ;D

went home~
accompany jasmine. ;D
and craps.

wellwell, gtg.
biecha! ;D

No comments: