Monday, June 23, 2008

first day of school.

hoho earthy,
i'm back to blogging.
(ouhh whatever ;])
dont say i never update ;)
haha,

okay now i'm left with half history and art,
continue history later on. ;X
i've change my blogskin.
comment yea.
actually dont need larr.
it's also not done by me.
the skin that i've done,
is such a crap.
may continue to save it on some other day larr.
haha,

alright, today was the first day of school.
went quite smoothing.
except for my frigging hair.
it totally look so square-ish as you guys said.
ouhh crap.
idk what happen to my hair.
i wonder tmr how am i going to do with my hair.
aaaawww. ;(
okay whatever it is,
i dont care larr.
i shall not care my hair anymore.
laugh for all you can.
wait for retribution then. -.-

okay, i shall rush my history now.
biecha.

No comments: