Sunday, June 1, 2008

hoho! i'm back! ;)

hoho earthy!
i'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk! ;D
i had great fun at KL! ;)
haha.
you guys miss me lerhs!
haha, i know :)

wellwell,
i dont know what to say here.
most important of all,
I WANNA WATCH BLEACH LARR!
yihong, is so gonna catch up with me.
i'm so gonna rush.
(ichigo! X] )

haha,
most of the time we went to shop. X)
but still, not much is what i wanted.
LOL.
&& i've finally meet up with my dearest cousins. ;)
i miss them lots larr. ;D
haha.

we went up the hill man.
so darm freezing cold!
we almost went up to genting.
how sad, its so late we can't go up.
&& i've finally hug a real rabbit! XD
but the rabbit did scratch me -.~
and i dont know where did that photo has gone to! >.-
ughs!
well, phots! ;)
kinda lame some although.
(like the car lift and LRT)
(LOLs)


biecha! ;)

No comments: