Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ouhh com ouhh com.

hoho, its been quite long ever since i've updated.
these days were getting busy. ;(
ouhh crap.
coming up next is the teacher's day celebration.
& i must get working on my studies already
although its after common tst.
EOY is coming about one month' time.
crappy-paddy.

just got back my test paper.
i did super badly this time.
and my chinese has dropped.
i'm so dissapointed in myself yea?
so i will be quite in a bad mood these times.
if i ever show any attitude or what, sorry yea. ;)

and my sister & her friend.
noisy until ....... so irritating luhs. -.-
i wonder how am i suppose to do my work properly.
dont care larr ;)

right now in school posting.
Roey and Elora beside me Zi High.
ouhhmy, ;D

wellwell, nothing came into my mind right now.
so biecha ;)

update when i have the time.

No comments: