Saturday, August 30, 2008

teacher's day

ouhh hello hello.
right now, its about 11.30 pm.
going to might night, and i'm here blogging.
i've been missing a few days on blogging.
haha.
currently listening to Japanese rock song.
idk why, suddenly i have an interest in them, lols.

wellwell, yesterday was teacher's day.
how fun yea.
went back to primary school.
but before that, went to quite many places before reaching my pri school.
so sad, i get to walk like less than half an hour in my primary school.
yes, blame me for shopping at JP. -.-
lalala.
finally i got to see my friends again.
haha.

before that,
went to jasmine's pri school.
it was fun too.
got to meet new friends.
haha.

after my primary school thingy.
went to the basket ball court, somewhere a few blocks away from my area .
had chit chatting session down there,
although its raining.
didn't got the chance to talk with dong seng & zhi ren.
awwww ;(
its been such a long time ever since we talked.
dont care, holiday must got outing.
i miss them for like ages. ;)
ouhh hohohoho.

so lalala.
today went to my aunt house.
for praying purpose.
next sunday is a Big Day.
who wanna come and join in for interest?
i mean, those who are intrested in my religon.
& i dont mean to buyers here.
aiya whatever it is, anything come and ask me. ;)

alright,
its about might night now.
i wanna sleep.
good night! :)

-& ouhh, my audition is spolit i think ;(

No comments: