Tuesday, June 30, 2009

school.

hohohoho, school is here again. Lesson is as per normal lo. :( Although the time-table has change a little, it doesn't make a difference to me. :D

ohh yarr,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST MANLY ELORA! :)

Went to mac munchmuch with her after school ^^, it's been awhile ever since i've eaten with Roey, Elora & belbel. [ohh, i've eaten with belbel not long ago in the June holidays :)] &&&! we saw AiJia there, LOL! + RJ and his friend? Is a girl oh! [What does it have to do with me?]

Anyway, school is really open. & H1N1..... ugh. -.- But the news did say in the upcoming weeks, more schol might be close :D muhahahhahaha! ^^

Currently, my BaoBei Phone is servicing, using back my old Nokia phone. i swear i'm gonna smash phones on the floor if i can't get what i want to do with the phone. -.- I'M HAVING TROUBLES TYPING MESSAGES OUT WITH THE PHONE! ohh mama. Talking about phones, i want lollipop phone.

ohh, i wanna sleep. i'm so gulity for not studying. :( in obsess with my old orange mp3 which is only 512MB. Pathetic i say. Byebye :(

-i'm so full after eating the Durains.

No comments: