Friday, June 26, 2009

update.

Let me do an update :)
Life right now, is very boring! I did finish my homework long ago already. (YAY!) I'm wondering if i should go for a hair cut tmr/ Sunday. How people? :D

Well, my sister is saying" whoa, you very shiok hor" at this point of time when i'm typing. My house right now, is filled with laughters by my little cousin, LOL. He is running here and there with my toy cars. My Grandfather is now nagging/talking away loudly infront of sven. His laugh is so pervertic can? -.-

Anyway, i wanna eat Takoyaki right now. [i feel like i can 'smell' it lo.] There's pasamalum over at GekPo. I wanna go Daddy!

I'm really in obsession with TOP & Big Bang :D I can watch their videos the whole day! B to I to G, B to the ANG! :D Currently talking to Roey, on MSN. I miss her :) Darn my comp, so long. I can't play Audi with her now, Sorry Roey! :D

--------------------------------------------------------

ohno, i leave this window for so long....
Thank you Roey! :D

uh, blog later. i'm gonna bathing :D let's see how many i can post today. ^^

No comments: