Monday, February 18, 2008

i'm so happy!

hoho, hello earth.
today went to school alone. =[
jamsine and elora had band.
so can't get to see them. =[
saw andy on the bus.
said hello to him,
but i think he didn't heard it nor see me. -.-

reach school,
sat at the canteen with RJ and willim.
happy happy chatting. =D
i'll shall skip this crap.
D&T class.
no place to sit,
in the end
sit on the unwanted tables.
bowen sat beside me.
suddenly felt so short. -.-
then science lesson.
got back my science paper! =D
i got 44 marks upon 50.
yay! =D
paying attention and study what i learnt,
really helps! =D
mrs kway!
i love you! =X

and then my tissue.
jasmine used up.
so fast man. =X
lols. hahas.
nevermind, i will provide tissue for jasmine next time. =D
math was boring.
i almost slept.
art was terrible.
wee took out our shoes,
and draw.
imagine how smeely would the class be. -.-
i draw my shoes like shit. =[

blah blah.
after school,
chat.
got molested my keeyan again.
he snatch my bag. =[
then cca.
laugh like crazy.
with yeeen, we talk about the science thingy.
it was rediculous larr.
laugh like mad.
later went home.
took bus with guo wen. =D
reach home.
sain.
nothing to do.
maybe i'll shall sleep. =D
biecha!

No comments: