Tuesday, February 19, 2008

a talk.

hoho, hello earth.
morning i almost over slept.
didn't saw elora,
then went to school.
on the bus, saw willim
with his gf.
i didn't border about it.
later willim waved and said hello at me.
and i said hello and wave back at him.
know what?
his gf, stare at me.

-.-
well, i just look away.
then move inot the bus,
sat with mu han.
reach school, waited for jasmine and elora to come.
well, skip this crap.
erp,
prefect meeting.
unexpectly, no scoldings nor nagging.
for me, that what i think larr. =D
then blabla.
went to lab D.
ms ng, didn't came.
went back to class.
and do our own stuff.
sat with willim. =D
i almost slap KY and JJ.
did throw my book at JJ.
i dont know why,
i suddenly got into a bad mood. =[
sorry RJ KY JJ and willim. =[

then blabla.
math, almost sleep.
and MT.
spend my time standing keeling and squating. -.-
after school.
took alot of photos.
later got into the boys toilet and took photo. =X
we got a formal family photo.
papa and mama. XD
later that,
got a proper talk about misunderstanding.
yes, a serious talk.
and then first come amsyar scaring us.
then mr seng came into our class.
saying our class is very noisy.
wth, when are our class noisy?
the class who is noisy are the one at 2a1.
why us.
and then roey's phone was confiscated.
poor roey. =[

orhh yes,
before i forget.
my english.
i wonder how to get such a high mark?
andy teach me! =[
i'm just on the average line. -.-
well shall not tlak much.
i'm going to watch my show.
biecha! =D

No comments: