Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my hair ><

hoho, hello earth.
today went to school alone agian.
didn't saw elora.
on the bus saw JJ.
i wonder if he did stare at me.
lols.

reach school, saw kiamin.
asked me to accompany her to canteen and eat.
came back, elora and jasmine has reach school.
well, let me skip this crap.
music lesson.
scared to death this morning.
our class was so noisy.
and mr seah was down stairs.
he called us to go down.
know what.
he lectured us.
and my hair has to be put behind my ear.
so scary.
after that, english.
ws about gramma.

pe.
was sain.
dan koh, didn't came.
left in class.
came in, a whatever teacher.
mr. wilson is the best.
this ronson.
like hell larr. -.-
finally recess.
i'm so darm hungry.
math, test.
i hope i can pass.
but not flunk it. =]
peotry slam.
it was kinda boring.
played the game.
then guessing game.
its was me.
hamster. -.-
lols.
gui ni men xiang de chu.

then LS.
write and write. -.-
think alot of the past larr.
after school.
went to change.
JJ wore my pe.
god.
anyway i'm going to wash it. =]
and jason.
i know u like to comb hair.
whoever's hair is it.
please be more gentle okay?!
i droped alot of hair alrights?
hurts badly on my head.
and that KY and JJ.
found the secret in my bag.
darm.
itchy minded and hands. -.-

i'll shall stop here.
i'll go searching on paramore!
i think i've like them. =D
watch this. xDD

this rock!
biecha! =]

No comments: