Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye my lovely long hair ;)

ouhh hoho earth.

today was meet the parent session.
guess what?
if i had know earlier,
i should have walk past the center of the hall.
i might be served by Xiao Nan.
haish.

got back my report book.
i dropped.
all because of my english.
if i passed my english,
i might be able to get into the top 10 position.
wellwell,
no matter what.
i'm so gonna make my english passed.
i dont care. X(
now my position in class was 21.
and look at my percentage...
it was 62!
so, because of my english.
i dropped greatly.
ughs! ;(

well thank you RJ :)
and yarr, i cut my hair.
i guess everyone should be my shock of my hair.
i'm quite satisfied with my hair although.

;):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ouhh hoho.
its holidays too ;D
outings please! :)

biecha!
-comment me ;)

No comments: