Thursday, July 10, 2008

arhs, hw.

hoho earthy.
i finally have the time to up-date.
yays,
past few days have been rushing homework.
so sad, today finally get to have free time.
muhahaha.

ouhh yea.
my little cousin, meng sven, is going to be here this whole week!
awww.
i'm so on the verge of madness.
his brother, my cousin, yuan yuan, also known as meng yuan got HFMD.
note, its Hand Foot Mouth Disease!
thats why my little cousin, meng sven is here.
left him here to take care by my mother.
if later i get sick at any time onwards from now.
i might get HFMD. ;)
watch out yea.
haha.

alright.
today i suppose, i can get home early to sleep.
but instead, i went for the inter-house games.
in the end, i didn't get to play.
today i'm so super duper tired X.X
i forgot to bring my badge, my lit file and my proposal!
ughs. how crap.
and Ms Ng was like staring at me, when she know that i didn't bring my lit file.
guys, do rmb to remind me to bring it, on the next lesson. ;)
thanks yea.

okay, didn't get to play.
thanks to Yang En that i wasted one bus trip to school.
and time!
ughs.
didn't even ask and there, writing our names down.
note* i'm not angry about Yang En. ;D
dont get to wrong idea.

lalala,
went to central.
brought bubble tea.
walk back home.
right now, i'm still full.
can't eat my dinner.
awww. ;(
i bet i'm goona be really fat soon! ;(
i'll run tmr. ;D
haha.
meng sven and me ;Dtaken by the road side.
cheers! ;D
biecha!

No comments: