Saturday, July 12, 2008

kayaking! ><

hohoho, earthy!
i'm back SAFE & SOUND!
but i'm back here, black and red.
and the worst is i lost my spects.
went to make spects just now.
and the faster i can get back my spects is Thursday!
awww.
monday and the following week, i'm not with my spects.
Dear friends, bear with it, be my eye. Temporary ;)

capsizing passed.
T-rescuer, passed.
paddling skills, failed.
ouhh well i dont care.
cause when i went out sea.
i almost vomit and fainted.
and thank Benjamin for everything today.
i realize he is very caring.
BUT dont think that he likes me hun. ;)
he only cares me as a friend. ;D
haha.
bathing was fun?
i bath with myself lerh!
(dont get the wrong idea!)
lalala.
went home. ;)
tata, thats all.
&&&&
see this!

super shuai lerh! ;D
muhahaha
biecha :D

No comments: