Friday, July 4, 2008

i'm back, kicking alive!

HOHOHOHO
I'm back kicking alive! ;D
guess what?
i didn't get black too. ;)
hoho, i did twisted my angle a little.
haha, but doesn't hurt much.
but i realized that i do actually LOVE clean.

okay, right now.
i'm still feeling as if i'm floating,
and even the salt taste is still inside my mouth.
i wonder, if my shoes will dry by the time school reopens.
if not, i'm going to buy a new pair.
haish.

thinking back then.
my feet inside the shoe, filled with sand.
so eikish and awful. ;(
and then the capsizing.
my ears, eyes and nose.
like being on fire or mint, with the short-killing-hotful-pain feeling.
aww, hurts my eye so much.
and my spects almost drop and lost.
and plus, the wind down there is so cold.
instead of sunny, its being humid.
luckily, its humid.
if not, i'm black by now.

wellwell,
i wonder if i should turn up for the second day.
cause i simply dont feel like going anymore.
the instructor like...
the food like shin-toe.
and plus.
the NT students.
being lame and irritaing and bitchy.
i wanna cold feet larr.
i dont care.

i wanna sleep.
biecha.

-bad mood!

No comments: