Monday, October 13, 2008

BEST MOVIES

ouhh hohoho earthy,
i've been spending time watching all movies that i have long awaited!
haha.
i'm guess what?
i so insane with koizora now.
i watch the movie & the drama version even!
& i love the hiro guy form the drama version.
i've saw him in other shows, but this?
HE RAN INTO MY HEART! :D
let me show you!

TaTa! seto kouji!
He is way toooooooooooo hottttttttt!
i was like " whoooaaaa-llllaaaaaa" :D
& his birthday falls on mine too!
muhahaha. (LOLs)

and i found someone with the same name and same birthday as me!
this is was too shocking man.
luckily, she is just an year older than me.
if not, this fact will be more shocking!
but, a fact is a fact, i'll just accecpt it.
hahaha, maybe i should ought to know more about her.
see wheather, we're likely to be twins(HAHA:X)

well okay, enough crapping.
there are tons of shows & movies for me to watch.
haha, well let me put up some videos.
& off i goes, biecha!







No comments: