Saturday, October 25, 2008

parent meeting.

ouhh hohoho.

see my heading?
PARENT MEETING! whooooooaaa-llllllaaaaaaaa.
i'm quite satisfied with my ranking.
although it's not that good.
cause i simply i know, i'm pulled down by my MYE.
luckily i pass my english.
and i was quite shock that i got 60++ for my english.
haha. :D

wellwell, say me show off, i wont care. ;)
lalalalalalala.
and my ranking was not in the top 10!!!
UGHS, its like one more rank and i'll be top 10!!!! -.-
i wonder who is that position 10 in class.
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
well my level position was not that far~~~ like???
but top 20 will be better.
and it's like another 1 rank only. ><
(stomping around madly)

BLAHBLAH.
went the jurong point after the parent meeting.
but not with my mother.
haha.
went to eat long john with Fadly, jasmine, Elora & her brother.
it was quite fun. :D
went shopping around after eat.
poor Elora's bro. keep running away from us.
we understand. LOLs.

& we almost buy rings among ourselves.
we were like standing down there for how long choosing rings.
and end up, we didn't buy. how hilarious.
well, we must go bugis one day, so we can buy one thats the same :)

lalala, went shopping around more.
so went home shortly with Jasmine after Elora went home. :D
and i wanna go bunk one more time with jiajun and KY.
it's so fun :D
Elora, you should join us some day.
it's so great there. i mean as in, it's fun. ;)

well, yesterday i didn't have the chance to post up the sentosa.
so i'll be posting up a new one later after this.
remember to read it too :D

No comments: