Wednesday, October 15, 2008

exams results.

hohohoho.
today FINALLY, got back my papers!
i was so super worried for all subjects.
thought, i'm quite satisfied with my results ;)
& I PASS MY ENGLISH! :D
yaya, whatever crap you can say.
say me show off, i dont care. :D
lalalas.

wellwell, i got 79 marks for my math.
71 for science, 63 for chinese,
and i fail my history larr ;(
dont ask about that.
and guess what.
my art i got only 52 marks.
what kind of marks is that?
i painted it so nicely ;<

arla, dont care anymore.
today almost got heart attack larr. ;)
and yea, roey didn't came today. ;(
we miss you larr, come back to school! :D
ahahahas.

these days are so bored without studying.
jasmine and i have tot that we might be poison by EOY.
my mother agrees to that.
she say i'm crazy all along, talking about geography.
LOLs, did i mention any geography yet?

ouhh well, ignore about that.
blaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhs.
MY LIFE IS SO SSSSSAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNN now! :D
i have been searching on youtube lately.
i mean, like finding all the anime & shows stuff. ;)
arhahaha. lately i've been in love with that Jia Shi Le guy!
okay, fine. (i know ~.-)

okayokay,
i'm bored bored BORED! ;(
BYE BYE bye!

No comments: