Friday, October 10, 2008

LONGLONGLONGTIME!

WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
EOY monster is finally GONE!
muhahahaha.
the computer is finally on my hands. XD
i'm so gonna watch bleach & my shows.
& my audition!
lalalalas.

wellwell, what should i update here?
eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
okay i dont know what to type here.
my blog is so dead by now.
no pple is tagging. ;(
blahblahs.
and my blogskin is so old.
i shall change it very soon.

& i've screw my history and science!

today was art and chinese listening.
Art was like !@(@*#%!*# to me.
we sat for the whole darm sickening 3 hours doing our art papers man.
whats more stupid is that, i only spend less than an hour doing my art.
well, i only can sleep after all these while,
and i dont know what i've dreamt of.
the dream was like #$*&%$#*&%. ;)
got woke up by the teacher's voice. -.-
lalalas.
had listening.
Pealyn and muhan didn't came, i wonder where they have gone.
they must haven been crazy.
20 marks!

After this, went to jp.
on the bus, Pearlyn called christabel.
she said she tot listening was the other day.
so hilarious.
whats more hilarious is that.
there was this red car, inside a man wearing nothing.
i mean for the top part, not the bottom part!
we were like looking at them,
& we eye contacted. -.-
lastly, they waved to us.
super hilarious.

blahblah, crapcrap.
went to mac and eat.
i'm so gonna be fat.
yesterday, & today have been eating mac. -.-
i'm going to running.
anyone joinning? ;D
ggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
&& mac, had a big fight.
for the first time in my whole life,
i saw a bloodly head!
though i was eating, i am still excited about it. -.-
i am insane.
and i dont know what happen in the end.
went to shop shop.
and went home.
poor jasmine going home by herself. ;(
sat bus with roey and belbel.
phoebe came to my house later.
and we had fun playing the piano again ;)

thats all,
biecha!

No comments: