Thursday, July 23, 2009

i think i've decided to open up this matter on my blog.

Yes, my uncle is in the hospital now. i can't visit him, beause of my homework. Ugh!

If you're goona ask, i wont mind about it. Some people might feel that i'm a big mouth to open up this matter on blog, well.... i wouldn't care anymore :)

okay, so his got a brain stoke, his breathing now is depending on an machine. He would go anytime, and well, nobody wants that. Without the operation on his brain, he would be already dead. First we recieve calls from my aunt, she said uncle had just a blood vessel burst, later my mummy told me, he has then brain dead. Even he goes through it, he'll be a vegetable. So what should i say? i'm pointless to cry over it.

Humans are that easy to die, an blood vessel bursted, can leads to an brain dead. Just this one small occuring can really change one's life. Isn't it scary to know this?

That's why i said, may god bless.

Have a Good Night sleep, the Next Night. - Vampire Knight.

No comments: