Sunday, July 19, 2009

ivanivan.

hohoho :)

Guess what, Ivan spent his whole day over at my house. He ate dinner at my house, somemore. LOL. We even watched many lame videos on youtube, haha! Anime, my Big Bang :D Dont ask how he ended up in my house, it's a long story to say :D

Today at the market, i saw a bitchy auntie man. She nag so muchmuch about the trolley she brought from my mother. IF she is so goodyass to find the trolley, then she dont have to bother buy from my family right?

But she insisted the trolley on $8. ( i feel like slapping
her!) Everyone is so fond of the trolley, if you bargain so much, i wont even
bother to sell it to you. There are still many people around that are willing to
afford a better&higher price to us compared to you. So you have to yell
at the top of your voice to my Mother complaining the hell out about the
trolley.

Yes, since my Mother is kind enough to let you have the trolley at $11, then
please shut your big mouth up. Stop complaining whatever-it-is. You're such a
****ing***ch.

Mummy right now is nagging me to go to sleep.
lalalalala, i need to pack my school bag :)

good night.

No comments: