Monday, July 27, 2009

ohh hohoho, i'm sick today :D

after i went home yesterday, i was like (#$&%@(&%(@^. i got so tired till i kick ivan's mood. LOL. anyway, i was having a really bad stomach last night till this morning. i've realy guess that i wont be going to school since then :D

wellwellwell, ivan and i got so good ever since ????. He came and visit me today. LOL. :)

ohh AND!
My blogger really has some ####### problems. i can do any effects on my post. That means to say, i can't upload any photos/ can't put BIG words/ can't colour my word/ nor put any links for video or photo! So, i will be online more often on facebook. Photos will be added there then :)

ohh well, i should get going. Mummy is nagging me to get to sleep earlier. If my stomach comes back anytime. i'll be at home then, not in school.

No comments: