Thursday, March 20, 2008

3.2 run.

hoho earth.
guess what.
just now i had my 3.2 km run!
my body is aching now man. :[
so tired.
continue on that later.

morning went to school.
saw jasmine. ;]
and blah blah,
read newspaper.
my hands.
so dirty. -.-
blahblah,
today mrs kwey came!
our class is so happy about it.
hope it goes to chapter 7 soon.
our class is so excited about it. :D
english, had poetry slam.
its so freaking cold.
played the zip,zap,zin game.
so lame.
i was out fast. :]
dont feel like playing.
then mt.
talk about newspaper.

finally after school.
went to take bag.
change.
norsilah said she wanan go to the classroom toilet.
so we went there.
and know what?
the cleaner auntie was behind us.
when we're done with our changing.
she came in and scolded us man.
she told us she just now saw us coming up from that toilet.
why dont we change there, and change here.
and than she have to clean the toilet again for the 3rd time.
ouhh, how freaking isit.
we're the students.
and we have the rights to go whichever toilet we want right?
so why does she have to say about us.
darm ass, fuck.
say until like we really did something wrong.
finally house practise.
tot is just a normal house practise.
and in the end.
we went to jurong lake park!
ouhh god.
and my ez-link card.
left not much money! -.-
my poor savings.
spend almost 2++ on the transport.
reach there around 4.45
around 5++ then start running. -.-
run and run and run.
didn't notice where elora and them went to.
so kept running and running.
and the bridge.
its so hard to run man.
and some scary thing happen.
that e1 benjamin.
i dont know what happen.
he run up to me calling me xiao jie.
and encourage me to run faster.
can u believe that?!
he encourage me to run! o.o
and then he was like running with me man.
i felt so scary.
i stopped.
and he asked me what happen.
mygod, i was like thinking, isssss heeeeeeeee....
then he said wait.
i go get some water for you.
and i was like so shock man!
and then when i was about at the finish line.
he came up to me, giving me the bottle of water.
mygod.
norsilah said he.....
whatever larr.
just heard RJ siad that, he is very caring sometimes.
so i guess, he does has a heart of kindness larr.
but anyway, have to thank this benjamin for being so caring for me larr.

so reach ending point before 6.
run for about 25 mins,
and when i sat down.
all the stupid fly started flying all over me.
so itchy right now. -.-
thanks yang en for your drink.
if not i'm gonna die of thirst. :D
finally can go home.
walk with elora.
chat chat?
then elora went to jp
and i went home.
and thanks to the jerk.
i took 193 alone. -.-
whatever.
keep on appearing around my side.

AND AND
PHOTOS! :D
yang en, i've promise to upload your photo. XDD
i will never fail to do so. X)
i saw this half naked man. lols.hoho, try one. :D
and, try two! i did it! :D
biecha!

No comments: