Saturday, March 8, 2008

sports days.

hoho, hello earth. :D
today is our sports day.
guess what.
rockies is the last.
well its okay.
i dont know if ms chua could see our effort.
just hope that ms chua wont be angry with us.
after all i dont know who's fault isit.

morning, meet with elora.
elora! i'm sorry for being late. =X
walk to the stadium together.
we tot we were early.
lols.
then blahblah.
at around 8,
the sports day finally started.
and guess what.
the sun is out.
and the sun is burning us to death.
my skin later got painful.
it turn dark and red.
so painful!
i almost cried out.
lols.
got high when jason was dancing.
fun during the mass dance only.
the rest was so boring.
saw my kor running.
one fine day, i'm gonna train like him.
must run as fast as he could. :\

finally sports day ended.
my skin totally became so dark.
now my skin is like redish.
i need whitening lotion!
soon after, my skin will be dropping off.
my god! thanks to the bloodly hot sun. -.-

after sports day, went to pioneer mall.
with jasmine, keeyan, JJ, elora christ and jasmine's friend.
my mother came
i tot she would only came to give me money.
never tot she ta bao for me. =[
i have to left early then.

now reach home.
did nothing. =[
watch gong fu guan with phoebe. =D

thats it.
gtg already.
biecha.

No comments: