Monday, March 17, 2008

fine, bad day.

hoho earth.
as for my hair,
i'll shall tolerate the people around me.
my hair will grow back!
laugh for all you want.
like what jasmine said;
laugh and will get your retribution,

okay today i was,
so super bad mood.
well i have to say this.
sorry my dear girlfriends.
especialy jasmine. :]
today i was just feeling moody.
yea i admit.
sorry sorry sorry!
i'm so fed up by christabel.
i dont know why.
well, christabel.
if you're happening to read now.
i'm sorry okay.
i just wanted to say out my opinion only.
i hope you won't go mad about this post alrights?
well, seriously.
i dont know why.
ever since, school reopen this year.
and you joined us.
i dont know why i just feel being left out.
like i was with my friends.
and you just drag them away.
and maybe u left me out,
you dont even notices about that.
and of cause, my friends
didn't even notice that.
sometime being left alone.
really makes me wanna cry out.
yes, jasmine.
sorry for shouting at you today.
whenever i see christabel with you guys,
talking away so happily.
i just couldn't find a right place in the group.
and you all just like ignoring me.
sometimes i just felt like
my friends doesn't even care me.
am i that born to be lonely?
or its just..
what?

well, i shall stop here.
i don't feel like talking anymore
i need to quite down.
biecha. :]

No comments: