Tuesday, March 4, 2008

boring day.

hoho, hello earth.
ouhh well, i'm getting sick with my blog post and skins.
i'll try to change some other kinds. =]

okay today,
was freezing cold!
went to school with elora.
duty was okay for me.
i said the command.
with the pc. =D
hoho,
maybe tmr,
i'm going to say the announcement. =[
no announcenment please! -.-

then lit.
watch a night at the museum.
only a short part of it.
but i was nice.
i wanna watch more.
although i've watch it before.
the dino was cute X)
the geo.
i almost slept agan.
it was darm boring man.
wanna lie down.
but i can't.
mr lao, keep looking at me. -.-
sadsad.
then recess.
tried out the pizza bread.
i was as delicilous as i ate the first time.
shall go back on choco bread tmr! =D
although is fattening.
i dont care anymore.
hope tmr i can cut some fats. =D
tmr we're having pe! X)

then math.
i tried to listen larr.
thank you pearlyn for teaching me! =D
and jason.
my eraser!
lend you doesn't meant for u to peel it off!
my poor eraser. =[
jason u better return me one good one.
end.
do filing.
lend willim mine.
teach hime what to file. XDD
lols.
nothing to be proud of [as u guys said it]
mt.
sleepy head.
and pearlyn went to toilet again.
and the class,
keep saying she playing toilet rolls.
or standing down there look at the wall.
make me so scare of her. -.-

after school.
rushed to do the corrections for that stupid english file. -.-
and clean up the class.
the same old pple. -.-
darm class.

no matter what.
later i'm gonna watch my show. X)
okay blog more tmr.
biecha. =D

No comments: