Sunday, May 18, 2008

happy birthday to me ;)

hoho earthy!
today is my birthday! ;D

happy birthday to me!
happy birthday to me.
happy birthday, happy birthday,
happy~birthday~to~meeeee~ ;)

thanks every on for your wishes and birthday gifts! ;)
-: replies for sms' :)
`RJ-; thank you for saying it for at least the 18th time ;D
`Jasmine-: dont be sad sad larr. we still can celebrate some other day.
`Roey-: come on, its okay. ;)
`Elora-: Nvm larr. its okay ;D
`Christable, JiaJun, KeeYan, Phoebe, Yihong-: thanks thanks!
`Jason-: hurry up and do the decision on where to go ;)

haha.
no birthday cake this year. ;(
dont know why.
aiyoyo. ;(

haishs.
no one is really free today.
my dearest korkor has also forgotten my birthday ;(
arlamak.
thanks Yihong and phoebe for accompany me today ;)
today i also had lots of fun ;D
and i also recieve a lot of present ;)
let the photo do the talkings. X)
woots ;DRJ gave me this as my birthday present -.-
my sisters gave me these, isn't it lovely? ;)
previous post, the (currently no phtot) ;]
hehe. ;D
what am i doing? -.-
fashion show ;D
phobe, you're crazier than me. ;)
another fashion show. YiHong was behind. ;D

cha-cha-booooo. (in the 80s')

isn't this adorable? ;)
winnie! :)
a big care bear ;D
cheers! ;D (phoebe -.-)

biecha! :]

No comments: