Friday, May 16, 2008

prefects investiture.

hoho earthy.
i'm much better today,
i have to thanks everyone around me
which brought in alot of encouragement to me.
thank you! ;D

today was the prefects investiture.
it went smoothly. ;)
but it was like very sudden to all of us.
okay i pin up my hair.
i tot i will look ugly.
instead, everyone said i look good. ;D
haha.
maybe i'll pin up some other day? :)

today the whole day was like,
waiting and walking around, nothing to do.
the fire drill, we didn't attend.
even the morning run, we didn't went for it.
can counted as no lesson for today. ;)
i got my geo marks this morning.
i got 70 marks! X)
haha.
and and i got my D&T too.
84 marks. ;D
woots!
but i'm still worried about my english.
i hope i can pass.
(miss chan promise that she will look through my paper one more time) :]
i wanna get my science and math paper back! ;(

and then today was also quite in a bad mood for a while.
guess what?
before the investiture,
we have the get ready all the blazer and stuff.
and then.
i lost my blazer at the very last minute.
darm ass, dont know who took it.
and then i was like finding and finding.
and ended up in su's hand.
she said she took it from the prefects' room cardboard.
meaning someone put it back in the room right?
kia min, twinkle and mine are lost.
so what?
blame me for losing it?!
its like not only me lose it.
then scold me for what reason.
and then what,
call me to find myself.
there is no more extra already.
darm.
in the end, they just throw anyone ot me. -.-
(su, i will not forget that)

well,
i'm going to watch bleach.
may be playing audition.
biecha ;)

No comments: