Tuesday, May 20, 2008

results ;(

hoho earthy,
today, i was almost late.
cause i woke up late ;X
but indeed i still rach school early. ;)
haha.

fadly just came by to my house,
he gave me back the worksheet form. ( Pet Bottle Project)
he said i filed it in my english file.
thats why he came all the way here to give it back to me
wow, how wei da is he!
THANK YOU FADLY! :D

haha.
today got back all my results. ;(
i did badly this time round.
all my subjects are not up to the standard.
haish.
i got 68 for maths.
65 for science
and 52 for history.
( i finally passed my history! YAYS! ;] )
but i still fail my english! ;(
i hope i can pass ;)

wellwell,
Jason! thanks for your Ferrero Rocher. I simply LOVE it! ;D
KeeYan! thanks for your present too, its cute ;) but why no ichigo pushie? (LOL)

and more presents to go tmr ;)
thank you! My dearest friends for the presents.
i'll say thanks here first ;D

alright,
nothing else.
biecha,
i'll shall watch bleach ;D
chocholates! X)

No comments: