Thursday, May 15, 2008

survey.

ouhh survey from fateha ;D

1.At wad age do you wish to get married?
-Erm,24 & above. i dont wish to married early. ;)

2.Who is more important to you?
-My family of cause;
my darlings,
and girlfriends ;D

3.Who is the person you trust most?
-Well, i'm not sure about it. ;D

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
-I don't cause sometimes I'm just lack of confidence. ;)

5.If you can have a dream to come true,what will it be?
- i'll be rich $.$

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Of cause! I've saw it many times :]

7.What is your goal for this year?
-pass my english, and be the top 5 in class ;D

8.Do you believe in love?
- er, yes? ;)

9.Have you broken someone's heart that she/he tried to
commit suicide ?
- huh?

10.What feeling do you love most?
-er, being crazy and happy ;D

11.What are the other requirements that you wish from your
other half?
- er, i'll think about it larr -.~

12.List out 5 best friends of yours.
-Ouhh!
My dearest, Elora;
My sweetheart, jasmine;
My best partner, roey;
my AiAi, christable

& Of Course not to forget My Dear Friends around me.
They Never Fail to make me Smile.
;)

13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
- Of cause i do. :)

14.How would you want your stead to propose to you?
- er, idk. Depends? ;)

15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- My phone? i can't live without it :D

16.Who cares for you the most?
-Not sure.Parents,Sister,Friends,Besties,Girlfriends?

17.Describe the person who tagged you in to words.
- huh????

18.What have you done to please yourself?
- Singing X)
- Chatting.
-Eating.

19.If you were to rewind,when will you want it to be?
-When i was in primary school cause i was so stupid back then.

*20.Have you ever been left out by your friends? How did you feel back then?
-erm, yes? Of cause i'll feel sad. Thinking, did they forget me or smth :)

Instruction : Remove one question from above & add in ur personal question. Make it a total of 20 question & tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their tagboard that they've been tagged.Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

*8 Special People.
-Jasmine SweetHeart,
-Dearest Elora,
-RongJun didi,
-HeQiang korkor,
-Christable Darling,
-Bestie Phoebe,
-Good Friend YiHong,
-whoever is reading now ;)

next post ;D

No comments: