Monday, May 12, 2008

this darm why?

hoho earthy,
my dear neck is in pain.
thanks to the art.
or maybe yesterday. ;)

and my dearest girlfriends;
i dont see why u guys have to make some misunderstandings between me and RJ
now let me make this clear ;)
RJ is just one of my besties;
not that kind of what-so-ever alright?
*(note i'm not angry or what-so-ever here.)
and its not abnormal that i'm going out with my friend or smth.
right? :)
yea so, make things up clearly ;D

okay, yea so today was art.
my hand is like shaking.
LOL.
okay, fine.
i've messed my art up.
i shall not care anymore.
haha. (-.-)

so after school,
i tot maybe i could go out with my friends
instead she call me to go back home.
wtf.
i dont understand why i can't.
and then
tmr is the rehearsal.
lame crap shit.
i dont wanna go can.
fuck.

well,i'll just ignore as much as i could.
i am so darm fated to be 'lucky'

biecha!
-bad mood!

No comments: