Wednesday, May 14, 2008

rehearsal.

hoho earthy!!!

all the darm rehearsal are over.
(yays!)
haha.

hoho,
yangen, thanks for your plaster. ;D
and also darm you for hitting me -.-
my 'darling', i know u 'love' me,
but u dont have to hit me yea ;X

elora! dont snatch yangen from me. ;)
weiliang is also mine.
muhahaha. X)

ouhh, yea.
i'm not in a bad mood anymore.
but pple!
dont keep on calling me, can?
i will feel getting irritated.
alright?

okay, for the rehearsal.
had quite some fun.
yangen and weiliang became my darlings. ;D
today we had kong fu fighting ;)
i'm xiao long xia (chipchipchip)
haha.

well,
have too much to say
so i'll uploading some photos then. ;D
kia min and me ;D
hehe ;)
done by us ;D
elora, -.-
fluffly fluffy :D

norsilah and me ;Dcool X)

er, heh XD

candles ;)

alright, biecha! ;D

-i am so excited for tmr's paper :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: